Friday 1 July 2016

Smalls SAL - June

Hello blogging friends,

I have been away for a few days and only just got back yesterday, so I´m a bit late checking in for the Smalls SAL hosted by Heather at Stitching Lotus.  I took an UFO away with me and made a needlecase.



I stitched this pattern about four years ago, made several in fact but never finished any of them completely



The pattern was a free one and can be found here.  This is my original photo which was snapped just for my reference as I didn´t have a blog at the time.


Apart from black thread I also used silver which doesn´t show up much in my photos and under the stitched sewing machine, the pattern includes flowers but I added a few beads and sequins.



Thank you for passing by and looking and if you would like to join the Small SAL, there is a button on my sidebar which will take you to Heather and all the information and you can also see what other people have stitched this month.

Linking to Martina´s Patchwork with stitchery SAL

                                                     See you next week.
Sheryl


27 comments:

  1. What a lovely little needlebook. I really like the sequins and beads you added for a touch of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute needlebook, Sheryl! Thanks so much for the link, too.

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice thing! very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully finished. You do such lovely work. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just continues to amaze me how beautifully you finish things. Must be, because I am so terrible at coming up with different ideas. Your Needle case is beautiful and I think I could make one of those - will have to try

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute piece and just perfectly finished. I love how you always add beads and such to dress these things up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheryl,wow this is so cute ,i love it,you make such beautiful projects Sheryl,well done ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how it is now a needle case. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lovely needlecase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! You always make such perfect finishes. Hope you had a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always so inspired by your beautiful stitching, Sheryl! This is just perfect! I have this pattern on my "stitch in the future" list - seeing your finish just makes me want to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Sheryl - nice finish, very attractive. Hope you had a good time away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet....
    Have a lovely weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely needlecase Sheryl, and beautifully finished. The sparkles, button and ribbons are so pretty.

    I hope you had a nice relaxing break.
    Hugs, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your needlecase is so pretty, and so practical. It made me smile when I saw it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's such a pretty needlebook Sheryl, well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This little stitched piece looks so darling. Great stitching and embellishing with the beads and sequins - makes the piece really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your needlecase, Sheryl, is so very pretty. The black needlework is stunning and the pretty fabric and little embellishments you have chosen to compliment it are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your old fashioned sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous finish :). Love the addition of the sequins :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great finish and will definitely come in handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely finish for a great design. A very useful gifts for sewing friends.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another beautiful finish, Sheryl! Thank you for the link.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your needle book is so pretty, Sheryl!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. A sweet little needle case Sheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohhh, this is really sweet! Wonderful finish, Sheryl! Hugs, Martina

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...